We use two different leathers for our products; classic Italian leather, and pebbled* French leather.
Our classic leather is vegetable tanned and buttery soft. It can roll with the punches of daily life but a little extra care will keep it looking its best. Avoid exposing our classic Italian leather to water as much as possible (pro tip- tuck your wristlet/wallet under your shirt/jacket when caught in the rain). Consider applying mink oil when new and again every few months for proactive maintenance to protect and enhance the beauty of this luxurious material. Check out the video below for a demo of applying mink oil.
Chestnut Brown Wallet after four months of daily use and regular conditioning.
Our pebbled leather is also vegetable tanned but finished with a treatment that makes the surface waterproof and scratch-resistant. No additional surface treatment is necessary. A damp soft cloth can be used to wipe away dirt from the pebbled surface.
* Peachy Coral and Tropical Teal are not pebbled but are waterproof French leather.
Demo: How to apply mink oil (or other similar leather conditioners) to your wristlet and wallet.
- Apply leather conditioner in a circular motion with a clean cloth.
- Allow items to sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Wipe/buff off any excess with a fresh section of your clean cloth.
- The mink oil we use in this video and on our own products is linked here (affiliate).
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
Leave a comment